Join NAI as a Student in the Inaugural Class Specializing in Neuro-Acupuncture:
NAI is pleased to offer a certification program in Neuroacupuncture with the next Level I intensive training, October 21-25, 2017, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Certification is achieved upon completion of all three levels of training, which must be
completed in order. Upon completion, graduates will be listed as Certified on the Neuro-Acupuncture Institute website. Our intention is to create a network of specialists in Neuro-Acupuncture.
Neuro-Acupuncture is in Demand!
- Alumni / Graduates of the Certification Program will be listed on the NAI website as certified practitioners;
- NAI will refer patients to Graduates of the Certification Program;
- NAI will continue to provide on-going training with continuing education to support all certified practitioners;
- NAI will maintain a database of Graduate case studies;
- NAI will continue to create public awareness about the remarkable success of Neuro-Acupuncture through marketing, public relations, and outreach;
- As a NAI Graduate, you will have access to videos, publications, case reports, and media materials;
- NAI will continue to partner with Medical universities to further the science of Neuro-Acupuncture by conducting ongoing clinical trials and research;
- Graduates will receive the NAI newsletter with updates on research, case studies, and clinical expertise.
- Teacher Training is available to Graduates;
- The value-add of a specialization in Neuro-Acupuncture could significantly increase your patient base and profitability.
Be among the first to begin the journey toward certification!
The Level I course covers: clinical neurological assessment, neuro-anatomy, Chinese scalp acupuncture, neurological
rehabilitation, and clinical observation.
35 CEUs through NCCAOM
The next Comprehensive Training in Neuroacupuncture, Level I, will be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 21-25, 2017. Registration will open soon. If you wish to be added to our registration email list, please let us know. Email: Registration@NeuroAcupunctureInstitute.org today! Please note, the class will fill up very quickly. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.